- How may contrasting understandings of transformative change be brought to bear on policy responses to pressing contemporary challenges?
- How to ensure such responses are inclusive and democratic?
- How to advance such responses through transdisciplinary approaches and alliances?
- Critically examine the prevalent framings of science and technology policy, placing them in historical perspective.
- Recognise and discuss the emerging policy practices which embody the Transformative Change framing.
- Identify and critically assess methods and approaches with the potential to 'open-up' and democratise STI policies.
- Consider the role of alternative science and technology indicators.
- Reflect on the relevance of the Transformative Change frame to their current research and professional practice.
A motivation letter (1 page, 500 words)A brief CV (2 pages)A recommendation letter (300 words)
Demonstrable research/professional and personal commitment with transformative change (motivation letter and CV)Likelihood that the participant will benefit from the training (motivation letter)Track-record (CV and recommendation letter)